Senior Care Membership Plan
ENHANCED CONCIERGE PLAN — HOME VISITS FOR SENIORS
As adults become more mature and have more complex health needs, patients benefit from more frequent visits. In-office visits often also become difficult for patients and can become a challenge to arrange and a burden to caregivers. For these reasons, Lisa Larkin, MD, and Associates created an Enhanced Concierge Care Program that includes home visits. This plan has limited availability and must be approved by provider prior to enrollment.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Similar to our other membership models, patients pay an annual fee, which includes:
- Initial in-office appointment to establish care
- Unlimited in-office and telehealth appointments
- Up to four home visits, when needed for appropriate urgent health issues (within 48 hours) within 7 mile radius of the office (or approved by provider)
- Assistance with home medication management and organization
- Help with coordinating other home health services, such as physical therapy/occupational therapy, skilled nursing, palliative care, etc.
- Unlimited office visits as with our standard concierge program
WHAT IS THE COST?
Our Enhanced Concierge Care Program includes all of the additional benefits of our standard concierge medicine model, including:
- The ability to reach your provider 24/7 via text or cell after hours and on weekends
- Patient navigation services
- Same-day or next-day urgent appointments in the office
- Little-to-no wait time to see your provider
- Exceptional customer service
WHO MIGHT CONSIDER THIS PLAN?
Patients who have difficulty or don’t wish to leave the house, and might have chronic conditions that require regular clinical monitoring and care.