COVID-19 Testing Procedure if Asymptomatic (Not Ill)
Rapid Antigen Testing is available Monday-Friday throughout December at either our Mariemont (drive-through in back parking lot) and Kenwood locations for patients who are asymptomatic. We are closed on Friday, December 25. The cost for Rapid Antigen Testing scheduled through the online scheduling system is $125 for both members and non-members.
Rapid Antigen Testing Appointments
COVID-19 Procedures if Ill
What to do if you are worried you have COVID?
- If you feel ill and are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please call the office and schedule an appointment.
- Our staff will ask you a few questions and get you scheduled for an office evaluation and COVID test.
- We do not want you to have contact with any other person and will advise you to quarantine.
- When visiting our office, you must wear a mask in our office at all times.
- When you arrive, please be sure no one is in the waiting room before you enter. Wait outside or in your car until the waiting room is empty.
- When you enter, you will be taken immediately to our exam room as a possible COVID patient.
- A provider will assess you and determine if you need testing, and if so, what type of testing.
- Once your testing is complete, you should leave the office.
- We will contact you by phone for your follow up appointment or payment for any charges using the credit card on file.
Find Hamilton County COVID-19 Testing Sites Here
State Travel Restrictions for COVID
Thinking about traveling? Remember state restrictions change frequently. Check state websites for the most current information. Most states have exemptions for travelers performing essential services. Some require PCR testing and a letter from a doctor.
More Information Here