COVID-19 Office Procedures
What to do if you are worried you have COVID?
- Call the office and schedule an appointment. Our staff will ask you a few questions and make sure there is a credit card on file.
- If you have had a known contact with a COVID+ person, or if you have loss of taste or smell, we will initially schedule a telehealth visit.
- If you are ill but do not have a known contact, we will schedule an in-person visit for you.
Our goal is the safety of our patients and staff.
- You must wear a mask in our office at all times.
- We do not want you to have contact with any other person.
When you arrive:
- Please be sure no one is in the waiting room before you enter. Wait outside or in your car until the waiting room is empty.
- When you enter, you will be taken immediately to our exam room as a possible COVID patient.
- A provider will assess you and determine if you need testing, and if so, what type of testing.
- Once your testing is complete, you should leave the office.
- We will contact you by phone for your follow up appointment or payment for any charges using the credit card on file.