Lisa Larkin, MD, and Associates is growing tremendously! We are always happy to receive resumes from promising candidates. Feel free to forward your resume to [email protected].
Seeking Full-time Lead Medical Assistant and a Part-time Medical Assistant for our busy primary care practice. Our medical assistants are an important member in our practice team and fulfill an important role with both our providers and our patients. Basic duties and qualifications include:
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Professional, independent, self-starter.
- Proficient, caring and accommodating to patients.
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
- Assist providers with patient needs.
- Answer phones, check in-baskets for messages and refill prescriptions. Field calls.
- Complete any necessary paperwork; pre-certification, schedule testing.
- Phlebotomy, bag and tag labs if necessary.
- Prep rooms each morning and clear rooms at end of day.
- Wash linens and gowns.
- Housekeeping, empty garbage, stock rooms.
- Clean autoclave.
- Record refrigerator temperatures.
- Cover at front desk, answering phone, scheduling appointments, taking payments, verifying appointments.
- Cover for vacation/sick days.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous Epic experience a plus.
Send resume to [email protected], and please use Medical Assistant in your subject line.