Kim Lauch offers yoga therapy and other mindfulness practices for healing different health opportunities by incorporating gentle movements, healing breath work and guided meditation in each treatment, enabling the client to improve on a physical, emotional, and spiritual level.
At Lisa Larkin, MD, and Associates, Kim holds present-moment, unconditional loving space for every client while offering customized private sessions to prevent or treat one’s health opportunity.
Kim is honored to help anyone open to making the change toward a healthy, authentic, sustainable life. She treats a variety of health opportunities including:
- Management of stress
- Back pain
- Brain injury
- Digestive imbalances
- Trauma (including PTSD)
- Addiction recovery
- Spina bifida
- Cerebral palsy
- Job specific injury
- Chronic illness and palliative care
- Anti-aging (mental, physical, energetic)
- Grief (death, job loss, environmental, etc.)
- Heart disease prevention and rehabilitation
- Athletic injury, prevention, and improvement
- Creative blockage -corporate and artistically
- Mindful communication with friends, family, and coworkers
- Who Am I? Cultivating awareness of one’s Self and one’s true calling in life
- Energy blockages and deficiencies within the energetic system of the body using Reiki and Marma point therapy
- Physical Rehabilitation: (may begin as soon as your doctor clears you for movement on a therapeutic level) – after an injury in spine, joints, muscles, tendons, bone, etc. (gentle focus on movements to stretch with the breath to open pathways within the lymphatic system increasing energy and blood flow as well.)
- Prenatal/postpartum including high-risk pregnancies (physical, emotional, energetic, and spiritual practices).
- Strengthening, stretching and toning the physical body for sports or for personal joy
- Wheelchair-enabled prevention and treatment of overuse in shoulders, neck, and arms and increase digestive balances
- Pre/post-surgery to help strengthen the body and increase circulatory healing also to prepare mentally, emotionally, and energetically before and helpful after surgery
- Maintaining Balance: physically, neurologically, socially, emotionally, energetically, environmentally
- Breast cancer prevention and treatment: in every stage including post-op, radiation, hormonal therapy, and remission through movement, meditation, breath work, and Ayurvedic and TCM philosophy recommendations
How do you know who to trust in the field of “therapeutic” mindfulness and healing through complementary therapies when the market is overwhelmed by so many? By practicing, studying, and teaching alongside internationally respected teachers. Kim has more than 1,500 hours of training at a therapeutic educational level in movements, breath work, meditation, Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine philosophies, Wellness coaching, and other creative practices.
She embodies the ancient teachings of mindfulness and awareness in her daily personal practice, as well as with her students. Her trainings, experience, and personal practice around the world since 1999 include living in three ashrams in India, Mexico, and California. In addition to her BS in Economics, Kim’s list of teachers include: Yogis, Swamis, Monks, Nutritionists, Traditional Chinese Medicine providers, Ayurvedic Masters, Reiki Masters, Shamans, Cardiac RN, Oncology RN, Psychotherapist, and Occupational Therapist. Kim is also an internationally recognized child yoga facilitator specializing in the treatment of ADD, Cerebral Palsy, and Autism. She leads trainings, retreats, workshops, group and private sessions, as well as Mindful Farm to Table series. Locally, she volunteers her services with: StarShine; Dress For Success; Life Learning Center; Public and private schools; Wellness awareness festivals in Appalachia; Freestore Foodbank; Fire Rescue public service volunteers; True Freedom Recovery Yoga Board President; High Hopes committee member for the Lindner Center of Hope; and PEO member raising awareness and advancement in continued education for women nationally and internationally. Kim has been called to be a teacher – a guide – and she sees and treats one’s system uniquely on a physical, emotional, energetic, and spiritual level including assessing elements in one’s environment, consumption habits, and lifestyle no matter one’s age or physical ability.